experienced chef looking for a kitchen!

jusifer

Sep 25, 2010
hola dr !

im a professional chef for 17 years and i landed in dr with one way ticket three weeks ago.ive had my holiday now and looking for a kitchen to work.
ive worked in england,ireland,holland,czech republic,croatia,finland and greece, mostly restaurants and ive run a few kitchens too.
what im looking for is a fun place to work,since cooking is still my hobby that pays my rent and my beers.
im from finland,but havent lived there for 11yrs. i can speak english,but trying to learn spanish. there is one thing i dont know about cooking,and that is pastry.tried it but apparently im too blonde for it.
im currently staying in sosua and my phone number is 8498636492.
give me a call if you have opening!

jussi leinonen

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Tom the Manager at O'Shey's is from Finland. He has lived here for a long time. You may want to come to Cabarete and talk to him. He'll be able to tell you what is going on, in the rest bus., in the area. Good Luck.

jusifer

Sep 25, 2010
Tom the Manager at O'Shey's is from Finland. He has lived here for a long time. You may want to come to Cabarete and talk to him. He'll be able to tell you what is going on, in the rest bus., in the area. Good Luck.
cheers,will do!

jusifer

Sep 25, 2010
a finn in cabarete,thats a reason enough go to cabarete.whats next? a czech person?proz ne?

jusifer

Sep 25, 2010
ok,ive learned something.let me put it this way: a COOK,that wants to live here,and to get the dr wages to pay his rent and beer,is looking for a kitchen to work.also capable of running a kitchen,done it in two countries with no knowledge of the language.third one was ireland, and thats a language and half!

and no finns in o'sheas.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
there are Finns in Santiago and Santo Domingo....Lectonens and Soni. there are some others. Came here in 1938 or so....built the first golf course in Santiago....

HB

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
To pay all all your needs, its probably best to check the fancy restaurants in Santo Domingo or Boca Cica where you probably could make 70 k up, to run a hotel kitchen you need to speak spanish.

Reactions: Lucille