marine industries

bayman

Jan 23, 2010
I am a director of a large international marine service company, primary business is in the offshore oil/gas sector (see our website Global Marine and Energy Services | C-MAR Group), we operate in nine different countries, and are always looking for new growth opportunities.
Recently I noted press reports of seismec activity taking place of the DR north coast, in search of oil/gas deposits, for possible future drilling operations, and if found in commercial quantities, then production.
As the DR does not have a large marine industry ( the last time I checked there were only three registered commercial merchant vessels of any size, in the DR), I am requesting if anyone has knowledge of marine/offshore companies locally, who could be in a position to benefit from offshore oil/gas exploration and production, with the right technical and operational knowledge, which could be gained by partnering/JV with a comapny such as C-MAR.
Any and all replies appreciated

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Many DR1ers, myself included, have considerable gas deposits. We're looking for technology to convert hubris to energy...;)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
cobraboy: Its good to know that you?re active towards energy problem. We?re also trying to locate such sources that could produce enough energy. Do you have any other alternative in this respect please?
Yes.

The PLD can supply all the methane and hubris necessary to provide energy for all of the Caribbean...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
cobraboy: Its good to know that you?re active towards energy problem. We?re also trying to locate such sources that could produce enough energy. Do you have any other alternative in this respect please?

I am fairly sure CB was referring to naturally produced methane enhanced by habituela consumption.

Reactions: cobraboy