Shameless plug/request

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I have a friend that is in the Miss Republica Dominicana Tierra pageant. They are having an online vote. The vote does not count towards the contest, but the winner does get a gift. I would greatly appreciate anyone that votes for her. Her name is Valeria Alcantara

Thanks!

I have a friend that is in the Miss Republica Dominicana Tierra pageant. They are having an online vote. The vote does not count towards the contest, but the winner does get a gift. I would greatly appreciate anyone that votes for her. Her name is Valeria Alcantara

Thanks!

What kind of gift does Rellosk get if we vote for her? How about some pics big guy? ;) I will vote for her anyway but I want to get hooked up with her sister or cousin or something, And a few ice cold presidentes next time we cross paths in Sosua. :)

Reactions: rellosk

Aspire

Nov 11, 2007
Voted blindly. Valerie is 38 votes, leader from Santiago has 437. Hopefully, she can catch her!

TeresaMac

Oct 7, 2010
Just click, unless you have an interest on another candidate.

I will try to post pics after the contest.

No not at all...

I can support you and her.. I just like to see what I'm clicking on... other than her name... :D

Thanks for understanding...

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
What kind of gift does Rellosk get if we vote for her? How about some pics big guy? ;) I will vote for her anyway but I want to get hooked up with her sister or cousin or something, And a few ice cold presidentes next time we cross paths in Sosua. :)
I can't promise anything with a family member, but the Presidentes are on me (Of course the odds of me running into you in Sosua is nil, since you no longer go there. :) ).

Reactions: Lucille

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
No not at all...

I can support you and her.. I just like to see what I'm clicking on... other than her name... :D

Thanks for understanding...

Yeah. I'm with you on this one. I need to at least know that she has a shot at winning.

Vince.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Well, how to vote if there are not any pics???

A better pic from the same page:

greydread-albums-greypix-picture302-twitpic.jpg

Got my vote. She's up to 2%

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
She's up to 63 votes. She needs over 600 to be in first place.

Thanks to NotLurking, badpiece33,Aspire, Uglystorm, and greydread for voting. I added to your reputation points.

For the others, please be nice. She might be reading this thread.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The pic does it for me.

I just voted. Hope she wins.

She's got 65 votes so far. And Fernando says, "SHE LOOOKS MAHVELOUS, DAHLING-ABSOLUTELY MAHVELOUS!!!"

2w57m9j.jpg

Last edited:

Miko

May 23, 2003
and I do go to Sosua ;)

up to 66
will be in DR in November, and expecting the Presidente ;)
but I am sure she would get alot more votes if you posted that pic (as the other candidates did( look at Veronica Guzman 394 and Perla Del Rio Baez 596:ermm:))

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
Jajaja, thanks for the link.
I know another girl from this contest and I had spend a night with her about a year ago. I knew that she was trying to work as a model, but didn't know that she's doing that well now. Guess she must have some good sponsors $$$

Last edited: