Dominican fiesta tel number? What a drama!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Can I hell find a phone number fir this place, what a frinkin joke. Can anyone help my frustrated state, the day is growing old!

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
That was the # I had for many years 809 562 8222, in D.R. telefone numbers are kept for a long time .b.t.w. they did not post it on their web site

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I gave up, seems idiotic not to have a number on your website, numbers on review sites are all wrong, including above. Personally I can't be bothered with any hotel that doesn't have any customer service at all, seems a really bad idea. Never mind I had a nice afternoon at my local haunt.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Anastacio..I just called the number given to you.. is a good number..that was the same number when that hotel was called dominican concord

E

engineerfg

If it makes you feel better Anastacio, you're not missing much. I'm a member at DomFiesta and I find the staff (except a few of the girls at the bar upstairs) rude and annoying, and the pool isn't as clean as at the Jaragua or other hotels in the city. Not to mention the guy that runs the membership program is a peso nazi!