Away from DR or anything Dominican

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
I'm really craving some chicharron de pollo and some majarete for breakfast.
Having someone do all your chores for you doesn't sound bad either.
Uhh I'm home sick.:tired:

Must be what Bachata (in NC) is always referring to...

Ccarabella

tomito

Jul 13, 2007
I understand what you are going through but don't worry you will be back in DR soon, just hang in there.

DRdaddy

Sep 15, 2010
He can always drive to Mi TIerra in vabeach.goin to get my mofongo on for lunch:cheeky:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Fortunately I found two Dominican super market here in Raleigh where I can get all my supply to fix real Dominican food, last night for ex. I fixed a Moro de habichelas rojas con albondigas, ensalada de papas y aguacate.

Hmmm

JJ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey Bachata, Shalena is in your area "SKing"....give her a PM....she needs to eat some Dominican....go help her!!

Abrazos..

HB

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hey Bachata, Shalena is in your area "SKing"....give her a PM....she needs to eat some Dominican....go help her!!

Abrazos..

HB

Definitivamente!!!! The closest I get right now is my best friend's cooking (limited) and the pastelitos the lady sells at the hair salon!!! Nothing like my maid's (is that politically correct?) in Santiago :(
Bachata, we're probably close. Where do you live?

SHALENA

P.S. Tienda Don Juan off of New Bern Ave. sells Dominican food, they are from Jarabacoa

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Definitivamente!!!! The closest I get right now is my best friend's cooking (limited) and the pastelitos the lady sells at the hair salon!!! Nothing like my maid's (is that politically correct?) in Santiago :(
Bachata, we're probably close. Where do you live?

SHALENA

P.S. Tienda Don Juan off of New Bern Ave. sells Dominican food, they are from Jarabacoa

My zip code is 27616 by Triangle town center, North Raleigh.
Will send a PM for more details.

JJ