work in Puerto Plata

D

diane pellerin

If you are interested in a new life, we need people to work. There are apt for rent at 200 $ per month.

C

Cora

Very interested about working in the DR,but having problems finding a job. Can u please e-mail me some info regarding the jobs available in Peurto Plata. Thanx

G

Grahame Bush

I am talking to people throughout the world who might be interested. Send me an e-mail with more details please. Maybe we could meet for a chat sometime - Thanks G ^_^

M

MisterTonite

Very interested in working in Puerto Plata. Please e-mail me the info. I had a problem when I clicked on the link you provided. The site was not found. Thanks.

A

Angela

Had difficulties also please email with more info. Interested in job in Puerto Plata.

A

Adalgiza

I would love to work in Puerto Plata. Please e-mail me information.

M

Mirko Ruzicic

I'm from Yugoslavia and I would like to live and work in Dominican Republic.I'm twenty five years old and I'm ready to work any job. For six years I working like a driver of ambulance, but I and my family can't survive with ours salaries. I just want a beter life for me and my wife. She work like a museum guide in Foundation of King Peter I Karageorgevich. The last two years she was working like a personal secretary of late Princ Tomislav of Yugoslavia.

M

Matthew

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN PUERTO PLATA. PLEASE EMAIL SOME INFORMATION

G

Grahame Bush

I am intrigued, has anyone had a reply to this posting???? I replied last week on behalf of a number of internet friends who wish to come & live here & have received no acknowledgement let alone a reply/information.

I can't put any promises on jobs for any of you, but if you want to send me some details about yourselves to my e-mail address, I will certainly keep my ears open on your behalf.
Good Luck & good health - Grahame ^_^

P

pat

I finally received a response yesterday. She is selling vacation spots.

M

Milli

If you are Canadian....good time to come and look for work is during high season...which starts November until April. Canadian tour companies such as Signature Vacations, World of Vacations, Canada 3000 etc do hiring for tourism jobs..based on background in the field is not always necessary and anguages are always a plus if you have.

I am currently living here and did come down last october and found work so that i was able to stay and work here and going home in 1 months time back to Canada.

V

Vera and Diana

Hi,

I also had problems wiht your site. Could you please send me the info on my e-mail adress. I'm very interested! Thanks.

Diana.

D

diane pellerin

I will fix my website so that the English link will work. It should be ready by March 23rd. Thanks
Diane

M

Monica Pimentel

I would love to live in DR therefore I would love more information on this job. So, if you can please send me information regarding a job description, salary, any benefits and so on.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Monica

D

diane pellerin

Please, for more info about work and lodging look at this website: tropicalhouse.s5.com
And let me know!
Diane

M

missy

Grahame Bush

I am a certified canadian teacher...and would love to work in the DR for a year or two, but am unsure what to expect as far as employment opportunities go there. Anothe option that I have been considering is moving there and working solely for the summer and then coming back to my job here.

If there is anything you hear about, let me know, thanks.

C

catherine aquino

well graham please help i want to move to DR soon and will be looking for employment. What do u do down there?

P

Phyllis

I have two friends teaching grade one kids... they make 9,000 pesos a month (about $900 CDN).