Real Estate

A

alan

We are considering buying a small house on the north coast, does anyone know a good reliable real estate agent (email address), an honest one would be nice>

L

Laura

I know 3 on the north coast that are good to great. Where on the north coast do you wish to buy?
Try Palm Hills realty in Cabarete for overall north coast.
They are so nice and help a lot finding just what you need.

A

alan

No place in particular on the north coast, anywhere we can find a good deal.

G

Grahame Bush

Alan, my advice would be don't buy for at least 6 months to a year - get to know the areas that suit you, get an idea of what prices SHOULD be & try to find something after a year where someone is selling up.

If you want anymore information re the North Coast, what it is like living here etc., drop me an e-mail to the above address.

Best regards & good luck - Grahame ^_^

G

Grahame Bush

Sorry, I forgot to mention - I have a house for sale in the middle of Puerto Plata, right opposite the Amber Museum. I am not sure it would be what you are looking for in that it is more suitable to a business venture rather than a domicile (being in the centre of the commercial sector of Puerto Plata) but if you want details, I will send them to you. There are a fair number of rcontributors on this board who have visited the house & can fill you in on what it is like, so ask away.
Regards - G ^_^

R

Royal you future husband

hi alan

I wrote you a detailed email, but try Orchid Bay, great guy that contracts for this company called Donald.
Cabrera north coast.
Royal