My first trip to DR

A

A Michelena

Just got back from my first trip to the north coast of The Dominican Republic. Please see my Web Site of Photographs. Your comments and questions are welcome. Adam http://users.javanet.com/~voices/

J

Joey

You captured some GREAT photos. Memories to last a lifetime.
Job well done!

A

Adalgiza

Adam, I commend you on such a great job. The pictures were beautiful. They took me back to San Pedro de Macoris. I visited in November 2000, after a 19 year absence. I fell in love and I didn't even go to any tourist friendly places. Not one monument or national park did I visit. I didn't even go to the beach or the river. But the humbleness of the people made me love this magnificant oasis that much more. One of my cousins little friends accompanied him to take me to the airport. As the tears fell with abandon from my eyes, he said to me "You cry because you want to stay, and we cry because we want to go." I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay. Your website is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Adalgiza
p.s. Do you have any pictures of your stay in Puerto Rico? I would love to see them.

T

Tamara Alvarado

You just reminded me of why I fell in love with the DR. I go there every year and someday, I will leave Miami and move there for good.

The photos are amazing, I know anyone who goes to the DR leaves a little piece of their heart there, and takes a small piece of Dominicanismo back with them. I wish you many returns.

K

Kim

Adam your slide presentation was very nice. It felt like I was there enjoying the playa and sun.