Sorry, Boston, JP another shipping question?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Sorry, i did a search but i am bud-dead tonight. I need to find a place in the Jamaica Plain area that sells and ships the big blue drums. Anyone who has used any local Boston service with possitive results please help me out. All i have gotten is Lawrence shipping places. I have a few leads in JP but would like to hear some recent possitive experiences? Thanks a bunch. PM me if need be. Again Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PS.. Need to send to Cerro Alto in Santiago..............

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Call the Lawrence office, I'll bet they will deliver the blue drum to you and pick it up when it's full. I live about 2.5-3 hours south of Manhattan, and they drop off and pick up down here once every couple of weeks from their NYC office.

AE

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Who do I talk to to get a blue drum filled with Belvedere once a month?
It's getting cold here, and I can't keep running to the packy.

WJF

Aug 21, 2006
Good company in Dorchester, MA about 3 miles from Jamaica Plain is Embarque El Paton Gomez. 617-288-1183. Their Dominican office is in Bani. $115 door to door delivery to the South Coast, $125 to the North Coast. They sell the barrels for $25 although you can get them cheaper on Craigslist if you have time to pick them up. Total delivery time is about 3 to 4 weeks.