new hotel in cofresi

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ

Dec 2, 2006
has the new hotel in cofresi opened,it was scheduled to open dec15/10,what is the name of the hotel

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
the old Sun village is named is Be-Live Carey....dont' ask me what this name means or what it stands for, nobody knows.

It opened December 15th, I believe some of the new buildings are still under construction but all the old rooms have been refurbished.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Curiously the Hamaca in Boca Chica is called "Be Live Hamaca" on the sign as you arrive from the Neptuno side.

Be Live?
What is this?
Anybody know?

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
it is their new branding........ I wonder how much they paid or that???

For me Be Live as opposed to the other option Be Dead......;););)

Reactions: Shiraz72

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
a spanish hotel company that has been around since the 1970's. they have resorts in the DR, Mexico, Spain, Cuba, etc.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And like all Spaniards they have a lousy hold on the English language. For them Be Live = Believe....that's all folks!! I'll be here all this week.

HB

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Wow, I guess they should have asked any one of us on here to help them.

Believe I understand, Be Live I do not........... Pretty dumb move on their part.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
hotels is just one of their interests. the name of the company is Globalia. annual income of over 4 billion euros and 25000 employees worldwide.

still doesnt account for that Be Live name.....

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
And like all Spaniards they have a lousy hold on the English language. For them Be Live = Believe....that's all folks!! I'll be here all this week.

HB

The Spaniards aren't the only ones... when I first started working for the INAC headquarters here in Quebec, I was a records clerk and the first thing I noticed was that they had the entire personnel records system identified as personal records in the federal government's national data base, the classification manual, virtually all across the country... it was hilarious. I'm sure the Francophone management were thrilled to have a brand new Anglo clerk point out their little oversight tee hee... :cheeky: If you want a good laugh sometime check out the website engrish.com....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The Spaniards aren't the only ones... when I first started working for the INAC headquarters here in Quebec, I was a records clerk and the first thing I noticed was that they had the entire personnel records system identified as personal records in the federal government's national data base, the classification manual, virtually all across the country... it was hilarious. I'm sure the Francophone management were thrilled to have a brand new Anglo clerk point out their little oversight tee hee... :cheeky: If you want a good laugh sometime check out the website engrish.com....

Were you based in Cofresi, you lost me here?

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
It Worked

If it's on everyone's lips, even out of curiosity, I guess the name works. Mission completed.
Inauguration this Monday at 11 a.m. with the Prez supposedly cutting the ribbon. Maybe someone will clear up the name then?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
the hotel has been open since Dec. 15th. There is still some finishing work in some of the new buildings.

The opening party today has been cancelled due to a death of a former VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.