Thread: El Dorado (Punta Cana)

Post Thanks / Like

Default El Dorado (Punta Cana)

Hi there,

I am in the process of moving down in a few weeks, and I have been dealing with a company in regards to renting a unit for a few moths at The El Dorado complex..

I am wondering if someone else from the area might be able to shed a little light on the subject. The woman I am dealing with is from REMax - Tropical.. but none of their emails actully have remax in the address.. just dr4sale at gmail... which to me seems a little sketchy.

Has anyone else dealt with DR4sale before? Or possibly suggest another company to deal with for renting a unit there?

Cheers

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Maria and Todd Williams at Reliable Realty DR are the only agents I trust. You can find their rentals listings on HomeAway Vacation Rentals: Beach Houses, Condos, Cabins, Villas & Vacation Rental Homes or you can call Maria at 1-829-274-1637 cell
    1-616-929-5979 Magic Jack- International phone
    I have dealt with many agents including the one you mentioned and cannot believe the way some of the agents do business there.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Same company

No problem, DR4Sale was the former name of the company . Just recently it has switched to Remax Tropical. Same people just now operating under Remax.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I double the recommendation of Maria and Todd.
    You are in best Hands with Them.

Happy Hollies

Mike
    Mike
    www.MikeFisherPuntaCana.com
    [email protected]
    Punta Cana/Cap Cana/Dominican Republic
    Mike Fisher Facebook Group on

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from DR4Sale REMAX Tropical

Hello everybody,

I appreciate all of the comments and wanted to write to clear things up. DR4Sale is the name of the company and the name of our website. We purchased a RE/MAX Franchise and are now doing business as REMAX Tropical, but the company is still the same. REMAX is just a business name. All of my agents have @remax.net e-mail addresses because we are all REMAX agents, but this is also just a name. The e-mails are forwarded to an e-mail provider which, in our case, is gmail. Nothing sketchy there. You can always send your e-mail to the @remax.net e-mail address which forwards to gmail, then we reply from gmail.

As far as property management, REMAX Tropical does not do property management. We rent and sell property. DR4Sale had a property management department, but it was not carried over to REMAX. We now work with several Management companies in the area to take care of the properties that we book for rental.

I am available to answer any other questions.

Cheryl Rinehart
    Broker / Owner
    REMAX Tropical
    DR4Sale.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Heya Cheryl,
    nice to read ya here on DR1.
    as for any doubts about Her Person,
    I know Her in Person as a sincer Buisiness Lady,
    she run's a physical office located at Plaza Globalia,
    2nd Floor over the "Berlin Emputados" Place, very large Letters of Re/Max on the Windows, you can see them from far down from the Mainroad.
    pass by there and You will find Her in Person there, always available for a Chat.

Mike
    Mike
    www.MikeFisherPuntaCana.com
    [email protected]
    Punta Cana/Cap Cana/Dominican Republic
    Mike Fisher Facebook Group on

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I dealt with DR4Sale when we moved here last September. They were great - I dealt with Anne Michelle. As per the above posts, they just rebranded and moved location.

Also Todd & Michelle at Reliable Reality are great too. I have met them, but not used them professionally, however I know they are highly rated within the community here.

Regarding El Dorado - the development next door, Grunwald is a little nicer....we looked at quite a few in El Dorado but were pleased to be in Grunwald - it's prettier and a little higher spec.