latin clubs in Toronto

T

Tania

Maybe you guys can help me out. I`m looking for some latin clubs in Toronto. Let me know if you can think of any worth checking out, i`ll be there in a few weeks.

M

Mary

Hi, I live in T.O., but have never been to a Latin club, although I have a lot of friends who rave about them. I would definitely suggest Babaloo's in Yorkville, also check out Berlin on Yonge street, wednesday or thursday is Salsa night, early in the evening they have lessons, and then they open up the club to everybody.

I'm sure if you go to any of other clubs, the regulars can give you some more places to go.

Enjoy!!
Mary

A

anna

College and Bathurst has El Rancho and another across the street..El Rancho's phone number is 416-921-2752 and it's on 430 College St.

P

Phyllis

Hi Tania, the Santo Dominigo Club (where most Dominicans hang out) is suppose to be opened this weekend; it's near the Jane & Finch area. Send me email if you want more details.

D

Deb

Here are some to check out...

Latin Fever, La Classique (Fri-Sun), Berlin (Tues), Palazzo (Fri), El Convento Rico (Wed, Fri-Sun) and Babalu (Fri-Sun)

Enjoy!

B

bagamunda

Re: Here are some to check out...

Berlins is only Latin nights on Tuesdays, El convento Rico is a mixed place (gays and straights) saturday nights they have transvestite show, there is also Club Havanna and like Phyllis said Santo Domingo should be open now