Mexican Restaurant info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
Anyone hear about the mexican style place that was going to open kind of across from Jolly Roger. I'll be back soon. BtC

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
I think you mean the Spanish Tapadera,- Gaudi?

Good Tapas and nice cooking ,but not cheap. The Tapas are better than in some parts of Spain but so far I can't say for the main meals, soon to be offered.
I liked it and will go back there. It's a good meeting spot.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
THere is a burrito house that just opened.

The burrito was the best i have had since moving here. It reminded me of the burritos at Quodoba restaurants in the states. I think i have developed a new addicition. The price was very good as well at 100 pesos for a small one, which is pretty big and enouth for me, and 200 for a large one. They also have quesadias and tocos. Limited menu and liimited seating but GOOD food.

Bob K

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
It's called Chici's Burrito Shack or something like that. Great chicken burritos and love the fresh made salsa with corn. Real mexican food, burritos, tacos, quesadillas at reasonable prices. Friendly staff. Nice addition to the other restaurants in town.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I tried it the other day. It was really good. It's nice to have something different for a change.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
THere is a burrito house that just opened.

The burrito was the best i have had since moving here. It reminded me of the burritos at Quodoba restaurants in the states. I think i have developed a new addicition. The price was very good as well at 100 pesos for a small one, which is pretty big and enouth for me, and 200 for a large one. They also have quesadias and tocos. Limited menu and liimited seating but GOOD food.

Bob K

Bob K, where is it located at please.

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
All this talk about the food. What about Margaritas????? Where can you get a good margarita in the Playa Dorada/Puerto Plata area?

SB

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
It's called Chici's Burrito Shack or something like that. Great chicken burritos and love the fresh made salsa with corn. Real mexican food, burritos, tacos, quesadillas at reasonable prices. Friendly staff. Nice addition to the other restaurants in town.

real mexican food. BURRITOS? please give me a break. 10 years living in Mexico, never heard that word.
Whats next? Olive Garden, authentic Italian? or Pollo Tropical, real cuban-dominican food?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Well Johnny
No problem
call it a soft taco if you wish!

Its still a burrito for us
Manu

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Tex Mex can we very good food by the way
Is a pretzel the same as a brezel or brezen?
And dont get me started on Schnitzel! lol
Am I crying about that?
Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.