IT oppurtunities at Cybernetic Park of Santo Domingo

beware96

Jan 2, 2011
For an IT professional what's the best way to get in contact with companies situated at Cybernetic Park of Santo Domingo? Is there any English speaking oppurtunites?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
For an IT professional what's the best way to get in contact with companies situated at Cybernetic Park of Santo Domingo? Is there any English speaking oppurtunites?
What is your background and skillset?

beware96

Jan 2, 2011
What is your background and skillset?

Microsoft and Cisco certified with 16 years IT experience specializing in Managing\Implementing Server Virtualizations, Datacenter relocation's, Cisco Administration, Clustering, mass Desktop Deployment.

I have been call a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all aspects of IT in a company, I tend to have a very broad experience and have been in the Marine, Retail, Finance and Medical Industries.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
What they need are real programmers and software developers, not managers.

IT Managers are plentiful in the DR.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You better also become pretty decent in Spanish.

IT experts, Cisco certified, Microsoft certified etc are a dime a dozen here.

Your #1 advantage would be if you have excellent organizational and logical fault finding skills. The only problem is, that's a hard sell and many companies do not truly appreciate that asset, although it's lacking in many IT companies here. Most are taught to remember, not to think.

To be honest, I would say your chances are very slim.