Hotel Zapata??

stephrossi

Feb 3, 2011
Hello!
Just booked a couple of nights at Hotel Zapata in BC.
Does anyon know it?
Is the beach there safe?

Thanks for all input

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
It is a Quiet small quiet place. Rooms are small, family run with place to lay where vendores are not allowed. The water is not safe for children. That part drops off quickly to deep water. Lacks for decent restuarants closeby.

stephrossi

Feb 3, 2011
Now I'm reassured!
I'll just have to find some decent restaurant not too far way...
Thanks for you input

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
It's kind of a long walk to the main strip, especially at night.

I've seen recent photos and they have put up metal bars that separate the outdoor lounge area from the beach-it used to be a small cement partition a couple of feet high where one could sit and watch people go by. That's not possible now, but I'm sure they had their reasons for the addition.

They have a separate smaller building that is detached from the main hotel that's a bit more private. If you can, take the room on the second floor nearest the beach. You'll get a nice view and you won't have to be bothered by anyone staying above you-the floors make a lot of noise so if you're on top you won't have to deal with other guests stomping around over your head.

TripAdvisor

Feb 7, 2011
I was planning to stay here at the Hotel Zapata but just found out from the owners the rooms that are quite and near the beach are all booked during my trip.

So I have my flights booked but no hotel at the moment, so can someone recommend another hotel on the beach, quite, guest friendly and in Boca Chica?

Dates I need a room is: Feb 18 to Feb 21

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I was planning to stay here at the Hotel Zapata but just found out from the owners the rooms that are quite and near the beach are all booked during my trip.

So I have my flights booked but no hotel at the moment, so can someone recommend another hotel on the beach, quite, guest friendly and in Boca Chica?

Dates I need a room is: Feb 18 to Feb 21

Thanks for the help!

Hotel Club Rolling Stone - Home