Most unpopulars DR...

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Oh, btw I did vote for Franklin Almeida as most unpopular as this is the man who set the curfew prohibiting alcoholic beverage to be sells after midnight.

A lot of frequent DR visitors are flying toward other tourist destination after this.

JJ

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Oh, btw I did vote for Franklin Almeida as most unpopular as this is the man who set the curfew prohibiting alcoholic beverage to be sells after midnight.

A lot of frequent DR visitors are flying toward other tourist destination after this.

JJ

What I understand is that the tourist areas have an exemption from this law. I'm actually happy because Santiago es mas tranquilo por ello.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
melanio is PESIMO. i never thought i would despise someone as much as i do.

as far as almeyda - he won't get very far in the campaigning i don't think. and i'm with chip - santiago es mucho, pero mucho, mas tranquilo (and i live in the hood!)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Funcionario publico Melanio P. es abucheados cuando se presentan en actividades relacionadas con su cartera de educacion en Santiago.

Bunch of people stand in front of Melanio laughing of what he say or promise to do any time he visit Santiago.

What a shame for Leonel....

JJ

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
JJ - the other day he was here in Santiago and the principal of "our" school stood up to tell him all the problems in the school (it's pretty famous for the horrid conditions and has been on all the news channels and in the papers a bunch) and Melanio responded "oh, right now after this meeting I am going to your school to fix the problem!"

of course, it was a great show for the hundreds of people in the auditorium. of course he never showed up and expected it to be done.

until 50 parents showed up at his evening meeting, stood up and asked what happened. if a black man could turn red, he would have. nobody paid much attention to the man after that.