need to know the name of a song!! helppp!

hazel322

Feb 16, 2011
i just got back from dominican and there was a song that was playing in the clubs all the time and i forgot to get the name of it...

i'm going to be very generic right now...all i remember of the song is...

we going to party, siiiii, we going to party, siiii....

i think a couple of guys sing the song...i'm dying to find this song!!

i hope someone knows what i'm talking about

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hi guys! I just got back from vacation and wondered if you could help me find out the name of the country. Palm trees, beaches, you know the type of thing. :D

whiddons

Dec 19, 2010
Depends on which clubs you went to in D.R....Only song I have heard that comes close is Party Hard, sung by Donae'o..its a house/club tune that I have heard played numerous times at the more touristy clubs in Dominican Republic but never at the less touristy ones the chorus goes "we gonna party hard, we gonna party hard" Take a free preview listen on itunes and you can tell if its the song or not. Good luck

hazel322

Feb 16, 2011
hahahaha...i had to harass a dominican dude i met.

he said secreto...i'm like its a secret?? language barrier didn't help but i finally figuered it out and searched till i found it.

jam to that song every day eventhough i think the lyrics are really harsh...hahahahaha

Jetblue Flight 811

Oct 17, 2010
song name

hi can you guys help me find the name of this song ill post a link to it

YouTube - SeaCrets Bar, Sos?a

its playing in the first 0:02 seconds and again in the 0:12 second marks. It song like tatata, tatata, tatatatatatatatata, definatly doesnt sound like a reggaeton song more like a soca song. It may be fairly new maybe 4 month old

thanks

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
hi can you guys help me find the name of this song ill post a link to it

YouTube - SeaCrets Bar, Sos?a

its playing in the first 0:02 seconds and again in the 0:12 second marks. It song like tatata, tatata, tatatatatatatatata, definatly doesnt sound like a reggaeton song more like a soca song. It may be fairly new maybe 4 month old

thanks

Can't believe I'm answering this. The song is.. Doble T & El Crok - A mi hasta las gordas me gustan.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
i found the song by the way.... Secreto - Ponte Tu Chaleco

Yeah that's the Dominican rapper who was charged with having a 15 y/o girl perform lewd acts in one of his music videos. It's all over the DR news.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Must be this one:

Me duele la cabeza, El torito.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t3mSjH-IiDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess!

JJ

Last edited: