Air Jamaica Express

S

Silonius

I welcome the competition of Air Jamaica in May 2001 to Santo Domingo, with routes to the Caribbean. Anyone have experience good or bad with this airline?

S

Silonius

Read it in the Listin Diario, Seccion F page 2F on Monday, 9 of April. You can follow the link to their homepage for more info. They have not added this info reported in the Listin yet.

G

giovanni

I don not have access to the Listin Diario. Can you please post anything else??

Thanks.

G

giovanni

The article doesn't show up on the online edition and it is not shown on the Air Jamaica website. If somebody has SPECIFIC information about routes and schedules please post it. What is the section F of the newspaper? A is for the cover, B is for sports, C is for life and D is for money. But they don't put the sections on the online edition!

S

Silonius

Giovanni, Let me give you a translation of the info. Air Jamaica Express will start operations from SDQ to destinations in the US on May 2. The airline will make conections to: New York, Newark, Atlanta, Baltimore Chicago, LA, Philly, Miami, MCO and FLL. You can also make connections to Cuba, Grand Cayman, Nassau. By way of their HUB inMontego Bay you can connect to Canada and Europe. They will have flights 6 days a week to Montego Bay to/from SDQ (no Thursdays. The prices will be irresistable and count toward frequent flyer miles. etc etc. This was all in the Sociales section of the paper. Almost a full color page spread with photos of the president of the company, Paul Moreira and other dignitaries.
Vamos a Ver.