Annual tax returns

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Hello,

We had registered a company as C X A about three years back but we did not commence the operations and also we are not filing any returns. I had inquired couple of people and they told me to approach the advocate to do the work. I am having a doubt because I know only auditors or accountants will do these type of work but why they advise me to contact advocates. Can anyone knows the procedures suggest me please?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hello,

We had registered a company as C X A about three years back but we did not commence the operations and also we are not filing any returns. I had inquired couple of people and they told me to approach the advocate to do the work. I am having a doubt because I know only auditors or accountants will do these type of work but why they advise me to contact advocates. Can anyone knows the procedures suggest me please?

Unless you are familiar with the law and able to manage the whole thing your self, get a lawyer, like Fabio Guzman, the lawyer who answers questions in the legal section.

His Sosua office handle mine, filing all the papers and reports with the help of an accountant, making the required annual meeting, etc, etc, for a fee that includes all the charges by the government.

That is especially true this year because law on companies has been changed. You may find that you must make changes in your company. You are liable to fines if you don't file reports by certain deadlines, so you should get somebody on this asap.

PS: I assume lawyer is same as advocate.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Unless you are familiar with the law and able to manage the whole thing your self, get a lawyer, like Fabio Guzman, the lawyer who answers questions in the legal section.

His Sosua office handle mine, filing all the papers and reports with the help of an accountant, making the required annual meeting, etc, etc, for a fee that includes all the charges by the government.

That is especially true this year because law on companies has been changed. You may find that you must make changes in your company. You are liable to fines if you don't file reports by certain deadlines, so you should get somebody on this asap.

PS: I assume lawyer is same as advocate.

Thanks a lot Ken. I am planning to go Guzman office next week for my PR and I will do this at the same time.