New Comedor in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Comedor Vista del Mar just opened across from the police station in Cabarete. Yamilka is only serving sandwiches now but has great prices (Sandwich, fries and Grande Cerveza = 175 pesos) and fantastic views of the ocean under the palapas. She is a real nice, hard working person. She said she will expand her menu as business grows. I hope she does well.

bob

Reactions: DavidZ

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
This used to be the Alis surf Camp extension. I doubt if it will grow!
Olly

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
she probably serves the same ham and cheese on white sliced bread, treated by some hot press. nobody i have ever seen here knows scratch about making a good sandwich. a good sandwich can make for a good business. if you doubt that, try to ponder why Subway is the number one restaurant chain in the world, just having beaten out the monster, McDonalds. a great sandwich is a treat. a nice chicken breast panini can do wonders for your palate. Dominican sandwiches plain reek.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
there are more than a couple of places in Cabarete that make good sandwiches...they've been mentioned several times on here...one to add is the Callejon Cafe...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
she probably serves the same ham and cheese on white sliced bread, treated by some hot press. nobody i have ever seen here knows scratch about making a good sandwich. a good sandwich can make for a good business. if you doubt that, try to ponder why Subway is the number one restaurant chain in the world, just having beaten out the monster, McDonalds. a great sandwich is a treat. a nice chicken breast panini can do wonders for your palate. Dominican sandwiches plain reek.
Try sandwiches from La Campagna. VERY good...

Status
Not open for further replies.