Organic oils in Santiago

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Calle de sOL AND cUBA. There is a shop on the corner across from Codetel next to the fotografia. they have all those oils and incense in there.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Calle de sOL AND cUBA. There is a shop on the corner across from Codetel next to the fotografia. they have all those oils and incense in there.

Farmacia Vimar that's the name. if don't find it there check at Mercado modelo on Av. J. Armando Bermudez they have plenty of "Botanicas" in this market.

JJ

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
I did, they don't have a pharmacy there anymore, haven't for years is what they told me, so no food grade oils there.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Aw man. You want cooking oil? I thought you meant scented aromatic oils. I didnt know you could cook jojoba.

Have you tried in the Nacional Supermarket?

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
Aw man. You want cooking oil? I thought you meant scented aromatic oils. I didnt know you could cook jojoba.

Have you tried in the Nacional Supermarket?

I wanted skin oils, I found one of the oils, the castor, they sell it at most pharmacies.

Now, I need to know where to get a thermometer, one that goes from 0 degrees F to 200+ degrees F.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At one of the restaurant supply places? Just past Moble Furniture on the right side going along the side road of the Autopista Duarte? Place called F&G supply restaurants with cooking gear. Haven't been there for a while butthey have chef's thermometers..

I could lend you one..

HB

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
At one of the restaurant supply places? Just past Moble Furniture on the right side going along the side road of the Autopista Duarte? Place called F&G supply restaurants with cooking gear. Haven't been there for a while butthey have chef's thermometers..

I could lend you one..

HB

That'd be good, I am not gonna use it for cooking, but for checking the temp of the water that comes from the cistern. This way I can figure out how big of an electric water heater I need.