Things to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
I am coming back again to Costambar, We love the area and have met some awesome people there locals and expats.Anything new there this year? Does anyone know of any good boats or charters around there or Puerto Plata, what is fishing like this time of year. Anyone had expieriences to share. I have done a few things around and would like to try something different. Any suggestions. how is exchange rate from Canadian? Looking forward to the rest and relax...... hehe and presidente's

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Hi, I've been down to that area 4 times over the corse of a year and I've been out on the catamaran trip with Avlav tours....I found it fun and good entertainment for a day trip. We like to go to Rancho Tipico for a night out, dance bachata etc. I like the rotissery chicken and yucca at the restaurant up on the corner beside the university.... These are just some of my favorite things to do in the area. I've read signs that indicate there's a honey farm and a German bakery in Costambar too. I plan to check that out when I come down in June. I'll be there from the 10th - 24th. I always enjoy my time spent there. I love how quiet the beach is...

Status
Not open for further replies.