Looking for internship in Santo Domingo

llBamBamll

Mar 24, 2011
Hi all,

I have been reading a lot of posts on this forum and learned a lot about DR.

I am looking for a place for internship for 3 month somewhere in the period from July - November. It should be located in or around Santo Domingo as I see most opportunities there. Now, I am looking for companies who are open for internships. The internship is for free, and is part of my study as a Bachelor in International Sales and Marketing. I am of course aware about the fact that I have to pay all expenses myself for going and living in Santo Domingo for the time I will be there.

So, my question is like stated above. Does anyone know companies who could possibly look for internship candidates ? Everything has interest, but as my spanish is not on level yet to speak fluently, a placement would be appreciated where I could make use of my english or german (at least for asking). I am preparing myself for taking a course in spanish down there as well as here before I go). I am working every day on learning spanish fast with cd?s, books and daily chat with people who speaks spanish.
I am very interested in the DR as a place for internship, so any help would be much appreciated.

When I first am in contact with the company and details are set up I will of course have other questions like how to find an appartment, culture etc.
It should be a company who would let me work with their B2B (Business to Business) market as my internship requires so.
I am a guy from Germany, but am living and studying in Denmark right now. I am studying at the International Business Academy (IBA) in Kolding and am in my 6th semester. I only need the 7th semester to finish the Bachelor and for doing that I need a placement. The reason for me to search abroad is that I have much interest in going abroad for work and because my education is with an international perspective.

I am looking forward to hear from you as I really have a passion for new adventures and getting to know new cultures and thereby new experiences for job purposes.

Respectfully,

Bj?rn Kristensen