Parking lot scam

tmnyc

Oct 19, 2006
SHOPPING AT LA SIRENA

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular La Sirena customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a soap and a squeegee, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Pollo Victorina.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, Twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. The store across the street has wallets on sale for 115RD each. I found cheaper ones for 75RD at China town and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at Pollo Victorina. I've already lost 6 pounds just running back and forth to La Sirena.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.):laugh:

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I assume you are talking about la Sirena in Ave Mella with the car park on the opposite side of Mella ,,yes I am sure that I can find a few old wallets for them ..
I always shop there but sometimes walk so have missed the action .

Stuart Polkinghorne

Nov 13, 2008
Thank you very much.. that's my laugh of the week.. my wife and I almost shart ourselves reading this one. I think we will change La Sirena to your one, I guess we see someone running in and out of the wallet shop it will be you tmnyc... hahahahahha

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
SHOPPING AT LA SIRENA

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular La Sirena customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a soap and a squeegee, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Pollo Victorina.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, Twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. The store across the street has wallets on sale for 115RD each. I found cheaper ones for 75RD at China town and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at Pollo Victorina. I've already lost 6 pounds just running back and forth to La Sirena.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.):laugh:

Dude, how can you get scammed like that so many times?

Once maybe but damn!!!!!:ermm:

I get it though. Free touchy, touchy!!!! You slick and sick fool!!!!! lol

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Doncha hate it when that happens??

Must go and buy a few wallets to keep in stock and get to La Sirena .
Bye.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
BWAHAHAHA.. but seriously I'd worry about how many times I could do this before some tigre comes and kicks your nalga.