Need Romanian Documents translated to Spanish

lajackael

Dec 12, 2004
pages.prodigy.net
I am in need of the services of someone who can translate Romanian documents into Spanish. If you have the ability or know of someone who has the ability to translate and authenticate a Romanian document(and be paid for these services) please contact me with a private message.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Translating Documents

You will probably have to have these translated to English and then to Spanish. You could check with the Dominican Embassy in Santo Domingo or the Romanian Embassy in New York. You may have to Feb Ex these to someone in the United States who will do the translation into English and then Spanish and then authenticate the document. There are many listed on the internet. It will probably cost you between $250-450 USD. I would be very surprised if any one in Santo Domingo could translate a Romanian Document. Since you probably don't have an Embassy here my suggestion is NYC.

S

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If these are for official documents I'm pretty sure they need to be translated from Romanian to Spanish by a certified translator. At any rate Romanian is a romance language and by all accounts should be easier to translate than English into Spanish.

I would recommend contacting the Romanian consul in SD:

Consulado Honorario de Ruman?a en Santo Domingo
C?NSUL HONORARIO Mr. Arturo Villanuevo Santiago
TEL?FONO LOCAL: (809) 687.4676
INTERNACIONAL: +1.809.687.4676
EMAIL arturo.v@codetel.net.do

Feb 7, 2007
If it is for official documents, I think it will be easier to get the documents translated into Spanish in Romania, even if you have to courier them back and forth. it's easier to find legal (court-approved) Romanian-Spanish translator in Romania than in the DR. You get the translation apostilled in Romania and you're set to use them in the DR without any hassles. I am facing the similar problem for my country's documents (Slavic language).