Need keyboard for laptop plsss, i can't buy now

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Hi guys!
I have a situation... My laptop kept breaking and falling apart, now screen is half attached to the body and keyboard stopped working :( Cant even put my password in :((((( I cant bring it anywhere to fix, because it will just crash in hands and to open it will mean break it compleatly.
I have ordered new computer and it came out more expencive then i expected (tax n sh1t) and it will arrive to me just before easter, so now im very-very tight on budget and cant buy nothing extra at all, but i still have to use my old f*cked up laptop to make some money.

Now the subject: Can anyone please land me a keyboard that can be plugged into laptop? Please! i will not destroy it i promice. Only till 25 April.
My laptop dies with its natural death, its 5+ yrs old, used everyday at least 12 hours a day.
Thanks!
Im in Encuentro area.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2009
I think I still have one that I used with my Toshiba laptop, but haven't used it for 3 years. I'll check if I find it and if it still works. I'll let you know tomorrow.

amerikano

Feb 5, 2010
your laptop is your library and livelihood looks like.
will be arriving next week carying a non wireless keyboard which am not using, you are welcome to have it for free.
you can p.m. me.

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
In Sosua. close to Baileys , is it a computer store that's sells a new external USB Keyboard for 495 DOP, according to my memory. If you cant wait for a replacement.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Just in Case

Older keyboards connected to computers via PS/2 and not USB. If the keyboard you obtain is PS/2 and your laptop lacks a PS/2 connector I have an adaptor you are welcome to.

Status
Not open for further replies.