Seeking Dog Travel Companion POP to YYZ WESTJET

Status
Not open for further replies.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
TRAVEL COMPANION NEEDED!! Anyone willing to transport an AAAS rescue dog from Puerta Plata airport to Toronto airport on WESTJET before April 30...the sooner the better as Hunter's new family is patiently awaiting his arrival. He will be a dog that will ride IN CARGO. Contact me if you can help, I will really appreciate it.

AAAS is a non-profit, Tax-exempt organization dedicated to the continued improvement of the health and welfare of the animals who live and breed on the streets of the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.

For further information please check out our website Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.
Animal Rescue | Dog Adoptions Dominican Republic | Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Our facebook page "Dogs and Cats Of The Dominican Republic-THEY NEED OUR HELP!
Dogs and Cats of the Dominican Republic - THEY NEED OUR HELP! | Facebook

Thank you!!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
TRAVEL COMPANION NEEDED!! Anyone willing to transport an AAAS rescue dog from Puerta Plata airport to Toronto airport on WESTJET before April 30...the sooner the better as Hunter's new family is patiently awaiting his arrival. He will be a dog that will ride IN CARGO. Contact me if you can help, I will really appreciate it.

AAAS is a non-profit, Tax-exempt organization dedicated to the continued improvement of the health and welfare of the animals who live and breed on the streets of the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.

For further information please check out our website Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.
Animal Rescue | Dog Adoptions Dominican Republic | Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Our facebook page "Dogs and Cats Of The Dominican Republic-THEY NEED OUR HELP!
Dogs and Cats of the Dominican Republic - THEY NEED OUR HELP! | Facebook

Thank you!!!

So hope you manage to get a ride for Hunter with an accompanying passenger very soon - great that you now have the option of Westjet or Air Transat but also know that this needs to happen in the month of April before they bring in the temperature restrictions..... hope people realise how easy it is especially when the doggie is a 'travel in the hold' passenger.

Good luck in getting someone to help Hunter get to his new forever home.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Thank you so much for the offer. We did just find a companion this afternoon for Hunter for tomorrow!! If by chance we have another one going then I will contact you. Thank you for your message.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
***UPDATE****A travel companion has been found for Hunter!! He is flying into Toronto tomorrow (April12th) . Thank you to everyone who has been helping to find me a travel companion THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.