Where i can buy tiny, apple face chihuahua?

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I am looking to buy nice white/cream/ginger chihuahua that looks like one, not just called it because it is somehow smaller then street-terrier. I saw a lot of ads from people selling them but never saw a picture of the one id love to buy. I saw once a guy with chivava that i liked but i didnt ask where he got it from :(
I also never saw long fur ones, i like them more.
If i cant find chihua, id go for pomeranian that is white or cream too.

Plsss let me know where i can find that furry little friend!

thanks

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
30m5vmc.jpg

That's my apple head chihuahua... I bought him here in Canada for $800... he looks innocent but he will attack :devious:
My husband has one in Puerto Plata (Black) that he paid $100 for...

I am always surprised to see a chihuahua as a street dog...

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
There is a pet store in Bavaro near the New York bakery(wonderful desserts) in I think the name of the little plaza there was El Dorado. They had some really cute ones. They were only $250, although I have not been there in awhile I did get one of my dogs shots there so I will look around and see if I can find the number off the shot record and PM you if I do, although not sure where you are and if that is far for you. I have a male long haired that I brought from the states from a breeder in CO. la_barbie he is like yours as cute as a button but does not like strangers and will attack those ankles on sight...lol but the shop did not have any long hairs. How do you post pics I will try to post a pick of mine.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
If you can access the photo of mine I can probably get you one of its bro's or sist's. I don't know what happened to the photos when Rob changed the site though, I'm still having a bit of trouble finding my way around. It is or was there somewhere.
If you can tell me where the photos are now I'll try and find it for you.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
It's a Veterinarian's office in Los Corales neighborhood in the El Dorado Plaza...they have quite alot of smaller breeds there...not sure of the cost...I have to stay away from the furry little things I would have a house full...my better half thinks NOT...

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
It's a Veterinarian's office in Los Corales neighborhood in the El Dorado Plaza...they have quite alot of smaller breeds there...not sure of the cost...I have to stay away from the furry little things I would have a house full...my better half thinks NOT...

This is the one that I was talking about. When I was there last and inquired about one they told me $250. They looked like tea cups chihuahua.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Seems odd, a veterinary selling puppies. I thought vets were supposed to have the animals interests at heart, or maybe I'm just living in Emerdale.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
Seems odd, a veterinary selling puppies. I thought vets were supposed to have the animals interests at heart, or maybe I'm just living in Emerdale.

It is a pet store/Vet. I guess you can consider it something like a Petco in the states were it is a one stop shop for your pets you can get them trained, groomed, some days vet treatments, although not sure about the training or grooming at the place in Bavaro. Have not found any other place yet that sells puppy pads,

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011

Not exactly odd, however pretty good IMO, at least you know the establishment that sold you the dog is treating it for initial shots, worming, etc....not just go buy the pup and have paperwork that shows proof of a vet that you may or may not be able to get in touch with if the pup gets sick and you find out the paperwork is NO good....you have a direct source to go back to in the event that you have a problem with the pup and can more easily resolve any matters that may arise.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I disagree, animal problems occur because we have to many to take care of and so some become mistreated and or ill. A vet is there to capitalize on fixing the animals, not to capitalize on making the problem larger by breeding for sale, breeding farms are horrific places and I doubt many shop animal sales get them from home bred (well I actually know) owners.
Any in shop dog sales disgust me, I worked for the RSPCA for a while until I was fired for assault.
If you're gunna buy a dog, buy from a home or private kennel, not a shop order number!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I USED 2 B A BIG BREED ONLY Dog Lover,NO MORE!!!

One day my oldest son's "novia" gave him a female Butturfly Chihuahua puppy.Afew days later,a taxi driver sold my wife an almost hairless short haired male pup.I treated the male for mange.Today he is a beautiful adult dog.They got married 2 years ago.They have had two litters.We gave all the pups to good friends and neighbors."Lili" is now about a month pregnant.
"Little" dogs are so loving,and seem to need our love and affection so much more than the "BIG GUYS".They also make good "bedfellows".
I'm smitten!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC