Where has my photo gone?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I uploaded a photo into my profile last month and I can't access it, or any mention of where photos now are. Sorry to have to ask where this is but I guess it is another 'easy if you know how' features.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I uploaded a photo into my profile last month and I can't access it, or any mention of where photos now are. Sorry to have to ask where this is but I guess it is another 'easy if you know how' features.

Was rejected by Quality Control.

Try another one. lol

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

You cannot upload photos, this feature is currently not available.
Eventually it will be, but it will depend on your account status.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Eventually it will be, but it will depend on your account status.

So were all the old ones erased?
Account status? Come on then, whats this about. A photo should be accepted if it is relevant and of interest no? A newbie or a mod, that shouldn't make any odds, surely!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
So were all the old ones erased?
Account status? Come on then, whats this about. A photo should be accepted if it is relevant and of interest no? A newbie or a mod, that shouldn't make any odds, surely!!

That's your opinion, but not one we share at DR1 :)

A mod will always have more privileges to do things on a site than a newbie.
A person with Gold status, will always have more privileges to do things on DR1 than someone with Bronze status.

Very soon I will post how the features and benefits break down etc.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You know that wasn't my point. We were talking pictures for the benefit of the community should be allowed no matter who posts them.
Anyway, although on point, pointless discussing it, changes nothing, I'll await the new things and see what happens.

host the pic somewhere else, then you can display it but not in your profile

Here is an example a F22 Raptor breaking Mach 2 1350 mph taken at ISO 800

34znja9.jpg

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You know that wasn't my point. We were talking pictures for the benefit of the community should be allowed no matter who posts them.
Anyway, although on point, pointless discussing it, changes nothing, I'll await the new things and see what happens.

Now you're getting it!

Remember, this is a dictatorship lead by a bunch of narcissistic cat herders.
We do truly value your opinion and input and at todays colmado exchange rate
it's worth about 2.74 Chicklets.

Trust me, you will be happy with the changes :)