Poli-scum !

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Last night, an ultra agressive POLI-SCUM was trying to open my passenger car door to arrest a Haitiana favorita. I avoided it by driving through the Dr. Rosen + P.C. intersection. Really, this is getting to be too much! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
don?t worry. let them kill the monger business, and effectively end tourism in the DR. they must really believe that people come from Vienna and Munich to Puerto Plata to see and ride a cable car.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
don?t worry. let them kill the monger business, and effectively end tourism in the DR. they must really believe that people come from Vienna and Munich to Puerto Plata to see and ride a cable car.

We all know that prostitution in Sosua will never be stopped nomatter how much they try, so if the government was smart, they instead of wasting money trying to fight it should be cashing in revenue by making these girls have regular quarterly STD check ups, not younger than 18 if they meet those requirements then they can qualify to buy a one year expirable permit /certificate they can buy every year as long as they comply with the regulations and are also paying their taxes faithfully.

I would go farther by telling the hookers the exact areas they are to operate out of and also all transactions would have to be away from the streets away from moral residents and concerned residents if that should become issues.

I think this would be a win win situation because the government gets paid and it would promote protections for both, the rameras as well as their clients.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
The Feminazi Lady Mayor is on a rampage. Do gooder social engineers. Closet tyrants.

How dare men be able to have sex with hot young women at a fair price ???

How dare hot young women sell sex at a fair price ?? Someone must be an exploiter and someone must be getting exploited.

Idiot politicians. Idiot feminazis. No one understands the dangers of big overbearing government and its effect on the economy, individual initiative, and the free market. Idiots !

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
The Feminazi Lady Mayor is on a rampage. Do gooder social engineers. Closet tyrants.

How dare men be able to have sex with hot young women at a fair price ???

How dare hot young women sell sex at a fair price ?? Someone must be an exploiter and someone must be getting exploited.

Idiot politicians. Idiot feminazis. No one understands the dangers of big overbearing government and its effect on the economy, individual initiative, and the free market. Idiots !

They just can't use their brains, some politicians are so dumb that many of them can't even write their own thoughts into a speech and usually require someone else to write it for them, most of them are also blind when they go through the streets full of trash or potholes and it takes someone to have to carry a cross all across the country in order for them jokers to see and do something about it.

The more I see this happening the more I want another Trujillo.

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011
If they had hallf a brain they should do what they do in TJ. Form a red light district and have a heavy police presence in the street to discourage problems.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
let me tell you my friend that you were lucky they didnt start shooting!! these people are out of control everywhere and many many times with simple stuff... i heard so many stories that nothing surprises me!!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Last night, an ultra agressive POLI-SCUM was trying to open my passenger car door to arrest a Haitiana favorita. I avoided it by driving through the Dr. Rosen + P.C. intersection. Really, this is getting to be too much! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hope someone will videotaoe a few nights of this and put it on YT and send the link to the appropriate people,