Military helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChantalintheDR

Nov 29, 2009
I think I saw 2 military helicopters flying over the Sosua area earlier this morning. Does anyone know what that was about?

Thanks

miozio

May 23, 2009
I only see road blocks every day in Sosua... Grey uniform guys... What is it all about?

cdnresident

Jan 7, 2010
A board of officers of the DNCD, reportedly, is in charge of this case, which was broadcast by various national media and the city.
As far as we know the full complement of DNCD of Puerto Plata was arrested last Saturday afternoon for allegedly beating a woman during a raid conducted in the district of Y?sica. The degree Luisa Marmolejos, Deputy prosecutor Gender Puerto Plata, ordered to arrest the police captain Francisco Andr?s Henr?quez, inspector of the DNCD, Corporal Jose Acosta Rotchi, and other members, by hitting Mrs. Mariel Brown. After the arrest of the DNCD agents, who were prisoners in the remand prison of the Palace of Justice, a committee of the body is moved by helicopter to Puerto Plata, which topped its legal adviser, Dr. John Garrett, and a colonel named Tejada Fermin, who managed the Gender Tax releases of those captured. The incident occurred on May 12, community Y?sica The handle during the arrest of Danny Manuel Su?rez Liriano (Marijuana), who is 126 parts of cocaine seized, and then imposed a year of imprisonment as of coercion. During the arrest of Smith Liriano, who was accompanied by Mrs. Brown, it supposedly went up after Rotchi Acosta, and had to apply "law enforcement techniques." However, yesterday sued the woman in the Gender Unit and the head of this organization issued an arrest warrant against the captain, the corporal and the other agents who were DNCD during the search. Last night, reporters from The National tried to get a version of the DNCD legal consultant, Dr. Garrido, but he did not answer his cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.