$198 Round-Trip from most US cities!!

V

Vic Dreyer Jr

UPS will start flying people to make up lost revenue.
Better jump on this before the price changes!!
http://www.brknews.com/news/fedex.html

D

Doug

EVERYONE"S GOTTA READ THIS!!!

Everyone's gotta read this! There are planning on putting ppl in bags! This is so bizzare.....Is it the first of April or what! I can't believe this could go on. It says if you want to go first class they'll(fedex)even put a porta-pottie in the bag and give you a bag of peanuts...lol.Go to the site listed on the first post and check it out!!!!

H

hillbilly

But I wanted to go get my grandson!!(8^(

I was so shook at that price that i called my daughter so we could make reservation to bring one of my grandkids down for the summer!

the i saw that Spirit has 59$ flights from La Guardia to Ft. Lauderdale! Onthe phone again!

With the AA monopoly we are now forced to pay nearly RD$11,000 to get to NYC from here and even more from POP. We are being held prisoner. I can fly to Madrid, go to London and then NYC and back for nearly the same price as SDQ-JFK!! NYC-Athens is cheaper than SDQ-NYC!!

So you can imagine my elation at the Initial post!

Dang!

HHB

S

Sarah

$11,000 !!! ???

That's outrageous! Maybe you meant $1,100? That's still terrible. From the midwest, I never pay more than $750 to Santo Domingo on AA. (And that's three or four legs!! They ought to pay me!!) But I ALWAYS work with the airlines directly...sorry travel agents. Why is it SO expensive for you, HB?

H

Henry

Yeah, but Dominican Pesos

The trip Sto Dgo to NY used to cost RD$ 6.500 to 8.000 Pesos (RD$), now due to no market (only AA) it is lots higher!!

Henry

R

Rick

Re: $11,000 !!! ???

Sarah- I don't know where in the midwest you're flying from but in January I flew AA Toledo, Oh- Chicago- Miami- Santo Domingo for $542. I'm going back May 16 for $558.

S

Sarah

Right. I was saying that I have not paid MORE than $750. But I've gotten away with as little as $525. It just depends on how flexible I can be with my travel dates. Just curious - do you fly American?

E

ECH, M.D.

Re: ON THE SUBJECT DELTA NOT COMING

While we are on the subject of flights, air fares, etc. It was premature to say DELTA will soon fly to the D.R it seems. They are still "studying" the situation. Do hope AA gets competition soon.....only way to drive down prices and upgrade services.

R

Rick

Usually I fly American all the way. In January I took Northwest to Miami then American to SD.

B

Bobs

$ 198 ?!? Europe : $ 750 con amor

Wow, $ 198 from US and still complaining. I just handed over
some US$ 750+ (flight only). Guess I must really love that island, huh ? Seeing my friends at SDQ makes it all more than OK.