L und i rent-a-car

Uncledee295

Apr 6, 2005
I had a wonderful vacation in the Puerto Plata/ Sosua area with the help of this rental car company. They provided airport pickup and assisted me with any arrangements I needed for tours or just information about the Dominican Republic. I made a little video, nothing special but I really appreciated using them. They even provide child car seats if needed. It felt like having family in the Dominican Republic. I hope that you like the video (nothing special), but hope you enjoy it. L UND I RENT-A-CAR, rent a car and make a friend. I made a little video (nothing special) in the video section if you would like to see it.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
We have been using them for years for our clients and friends and NEVER a complaint. Good company and I would reccomend them without hesitation.

Bob K

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
How much do they charge for a weekly rental? Are the cars in good condition?

Depends what you want. He has 4-door compact beaters and small SUV's. He doesn't have "new" vehicles but they always seem to be mechanically sound and clean. In six years I've had one small wiring issue, they came right out and fixed on the spot. Luis will take good care of you.

I've also reccomended him many times.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
I hope that you like the video (nothing special), but hope you enjoy it. L UND I RENT-A-CAR, rent a car and make a friend. I made a little video (nothing special) in the video section if you would like to see it.
Is this the vid??
[video=youtube;oyNgp8OiOew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyNgp8OiOew[/video]

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
I've used them many times tambien. Like others have said, not new cars, but mechanically sound, and if you do have a problem, the service is very good. IMO, they are the best value on the north coast.

And FYI, in the video (in order) were Arry, Jose (driving) and Louis. Louis is fluent in english.

But how did you get the rental into the cable car going up the teleferico? (;-)

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Do they have an office in Boca Chica/Santo Domingo area? That is where I fly into on my way to Nagua.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
DR1 has a video section?????

I had a wonderful vacation in the Puerto Plata/ Sosua area with the help of this rental car company. They provided airport pickup and assisted me with any arrangements I needed for tours or just information about the Dominican Republic. I made a little video, nothing special but I really appreciated using them. They even provide child car seats if needed. It felt like having family in the Dominican Republic. I hope that you like the video (nothing special), but hope you enjoy it. L UND I RENT-A-CAR, rent a car and make a friend. I made a little video (nothing special) in the video section if you would like to see it.

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011
I rented several times with them.
Very low pricing but doesn't cover total insurance.(No full insurance)

However they are probably the most honest company in Sosua !!!
Returning customers get a great deal.
And if you have any damage they're not going gringo on you.

Cars are wathever you're looking for but not new.
The cars do the job, everything works, except mayby one window.
Get a Susuki 6 cil and you can drive everywhere you want.:classic:

I cannot say anything negative about this company.
Nice people and nice cars for any price.

nina23

Oct 31, 2008
the best rental place

We have rented cars from Luis for many years now probably over 10 years, he is a very nice man someone we trust 200%.We even phone him just before we fly over to pop or el catey and recently to sdq and Ari his cousin comes to pick us up and take us back to sosua.Never had a problem with them they are just like part of family now, it is so nice to see one of them waiting for us at the airport and talking about what happened since our last visit.The cars are not new but never had any problems and we drive long distance.And if you have anything happening you can always call them any time they will help you, we had to repear a exhaust pipe ( not sure of the spelling )we phone Luis ,he talked to the "garage" and we just paid the right price for the repear same with a tire we had to go to the gomero and paid 1000 pesos in barahona price agreed between Luis and gomero on the phone (these repears was only due to the fact we drive on bad roads like going to las aguilas etc and dont always follow the main road) They trust us as much as we do and they dont even bother to look at the car when we take it back.If anyone see them give them our love from Sam and his wife from France

nina23

Oct 31, 2008
We have rented cars from Luis for many years now propably over 10 years, he is a very nice man someone we trust 200%.We even phone him just before we fly over to pop or el catey and recently to sdq and Ari his cousin comes to pick us up and take us back to sosua.Never had a problem with them they are just like part of family now, it is so nice to see one of them waiting for us at the airport and talking about what happened since our last visit.The cars are not new but never had any problems and we drive long distance.And if you have anything happening you can always call them any time they will help you, we had to repear a exhaust pipe ( not sure of the spelling )we phone Luis ,he talked to the "garage" and we just paid the right price for the repear same with a tire we had to go to the gomero and paid 1000 pesos in barahona price agreed between Luis and gomero on the phone (these repears was only due to the fact we drive on bad roads like going to las aguilas etc and dont always follow the main road) They trust us as much as we do and they dont even bother to look at the car when we take it back.