Affordable Tickets

K

Kathy

I need help finding tickets to DR. I have been searching the internet and I called the airlines. I am travelling on 6/28/- 7/12 and I can't afford $700 for a ticket because I am going to travel again in Aug. I got a deal for Aug but nothing for my trip in JUne. Any suggestion?

H

hw

In a similar situation. The best I've been able to find is $560 on Priceline. You might try finding a ticket to San Juan, then AA has $235 to SDQ. Good luck, let me know if you find anything better.

K

Kathy

Did you actually get the tickets approved at priceline for that price because I tried priceline and was told that I would not pay more than $453 but I dont like the idea of not knowing the time and flight number til after you purchase the tickets. So I'm not sure about priceline. One of the travel agents told me to come back around May 20th to see if there are any specials going on however I don't want to wait til the last minute. If i hear of anything I will be sure to let you know and could you please do the same because $700 is entirely too much for one ticket.

S

Sunrise Tours

I am the Director of Marketing for Sunrise Tours, we are a travel wholesaler. We are running a charter flight from JFK to Puerto Plata starting June 29th.
Our prices are much lower that regular airlines. Please call 212-947-3617 for information.

G

Garv

I paid $630 round trip for my trip this month through expedia.com but that is originating at Portland, OR.

S

Sunrise Tours

Re: Do you have a WebSite?

We are currently building a new web site. But you are more than welcome to call 800-872-3801 or 212-947-3617 for charter rates from New York to Puerto Plata