Looking for party / travel buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfly_2000

Dec 12, 2007
I will be there for about 2,5 weeks in the middle of July.

I will be staying in Sosua but I intend to visit many "carwash" discos in both Sosua, Cabarate and Puerto plata...as I like to do latin dancing and "getting my freak on" :laugh:

Maybe check out some new beaches and even check out Luperon (?).

I actually haven't been to the Brugal factory yet so that is a must hehe.

If there is time to make a "cigarr-run" to Santiago...buy some cigarrs at the Leon Jimenes factory...maybe hit some carwash there while we're at it.

I am a guy from Sweden in my mid thirties. I work as a civil engineer and in my free time I like to do latin dancing and play computer games. I've been to DR about 4 times now but also many times to other caribbean destinations. Besides Swedish and English I can also speak a little bit of spanish.

As I will be travelling alone this year I am hoping to find a "wing-man" to go party with and share taxis and so on.

In Sosua I guess it is easy to just go partying yourself but if I am going to carwashes in other cities it would be nice with some company...or just for hanging around in Sosua as well.

Send me a PM if you are interested so that we share details about contact and so on. I use stuff like MSN, Skype, Facebook but just e-mail might work as well.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Can you really dance ? I mean do you have rhythm ? Can you move to the music without looking epileptic ?

Just kiddin ' :)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Luperon is very pretty, but when we were there in February it was verrrryyyyy quiet, no partying that we saw at all! Depends upon what you're looking for!

AE

papi201

Dec 2, 2010
look for a nice chica and stay with her, it can be fun and she could show you around. That's what i do....I don't speak spanish, so another problem solved...

POP Visitor

Jul 6, 2011
Hej,

V?rlden ?r allt bra liten...

Jag ?r en 34-?rig svenska som f.n. utforskar Puerto Plata. Min v?ninna dyker upp f?rst om en vecka, s? jag hittade hit f?r att se om det fanns n?gra expats att byta n?gra ord med n?gon kv?ll.

Om det passar med ett glas n?gon kv?ll, s? h?r g?rna av dig!

/ Maria

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Hej,

V?rlden ?r allt bra liten...

Jag ?r en 34-?rig svenska som f.n. utforskar Puerto Plata. Min v?ninna dyker upp f?rst om en vecka, s? jag hittade hit f?r att se om det fanns n?gra expats att byta n?gra ord med n?gon kv?ll.

Om det passar med ett glas n?gon kv?ll, s? h?r g?rna av dig!

/ Maria

Moderator, please check the text editor for this chatroom....it appears this message came through all garbled up!?!?!?!?!? :cheeky:

POP Visitor

Jul 6, 2011
sorry, just thought it would be fun to exchange a few words in native tongue with a fellow traveller from Sweden...

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
I clearly says

This is the best forum ever
and all 34 posters are very nice,specially the ones in puerto plata
Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.