Questions about La Vega property ?? Need advice.

brydon

May 25, 2009
My family has a house in La Vega that needs to be sold, it belongs to my father who was born in the DR, he wants to come back to the US but is having trouble finding a buyer I guess, are there reputable real estate people in the area?? He has told me some real horror stories since he moved there 2 yrs ago, he is sure they will loot the place if its left alone He has done significant work to the property and would make a nice place for someone needing an affordable home............Thanks

Oh, I'm told citizens don't pay taxes on property sales, is that true ??

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
Take care that your land documentation is correct. Title with new deslinde. Taxes has nothing to do with being a citizen or not. Its property tax. There are laws for that.

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
There are many brokers in and around La Vega. As told, take care that all the documentation / deslinde from the property is correct. You can check if you have a deslinde with an agremensor/surveyor. You do not need a lawyer for that.

Then make good pictures and good description from the property and sent it to the real estate offices in and around la vega and stantiago.