Santo Domingo Friends Needed

C

Carlitos

We are an American couple visiting Santo Domingo through the end of May and would like to meet Chicas for fun and companionship. We are willing to pay expenses for Chicas interested in contacting us at Carlitos339@hotmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible so that we can arrange a meeting here in Santo Domingo. We do speak a little Spanish and would love for you to teach us more.

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Looking for chicas for fun

I seriously doubt you will find any Dominican chicas looking for fun on this board. I've yet to see a single post along those lines since this board began.

For some resources, see www.BocaChicaBeach.net/links.html. Look for the Category "Resources and Info", subcategory "Introduction Services".

C

christy

Yuck! More Piggery!

Couple of what Carlitos? Couple of bi-sexual men? Or you and your lesbein wife?
Why don't you people who want to OWN something get yourselfs A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Jim...does hooking Ronald up with some "chickas" make you a PIMP?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I thought you'd say that.

R

Ralph

lighten up.

Introducing people to chicas is pimping? I'm pretty sure to be acused of pimping, somebody needs to have sex, and somebody needs to get paid. How do you jump to these conclusions?

I'm sure we could easily jump to conclusions about your "feminazi" views right? We won't though, I promise;-)

B

Bobs

Christy is right

Ralph and Rubio Chris, you are pimps ! Plain and simple. Your so-called "introduction service" shows these latinas no respect. Took a look at your site and you handle women like merchandise, taking advantage of their economic situation. Don't even try and explain your way out of this one. I know what a pimp does, I lock'em up here in Amsterdam whenever I can get my hands on them. Fortunately, the supply is plentifull, now that some of your Albanian, Slovenian and other EastEuropean colleagues think it's OK to exploit minors from their countries, especially kidnapped gipsy girls. Your Nigerian buddies use voodoo on inland minors. Just like the slave-traders. Que viva la Raza !

R

Ralph

You are clueless

I am Married to a dominican woman. Because she is happy, her friends and relatives are now interested in meeting foreign men. In fact she has one siter already Married to man from France. They ahve been Married 7 Years and he lives in the DR! Another sister is engaged to a guy from Italy.

My wife wants to find nice guys for some of her family and friends. Especially one of her cousins. If you think this has anything to do with sex, you are just plain nuts.

If you think we are going to make any money from this, you are MORE nuts. BTW, Amsterdam is notorious for exploiting women, I wouldn't talk pal.

C

CES

Re: You are . . . (Ralph)

>>> "Because she is happy, her friends and relatives are now interested in meeting foreign men." <<<

Yes Ralph, I saw this very thing nearly 20 years ago when visiting in the DR. My wife's nieces where asking all time "please send us a man just like Tio C......" So it is certainly happening now even more so.

Regards.

. . . CES

N

Nelly

you are all off track here

Ralph and Ces,
Carlitos was obviously looking for a sexual playmate for he and his wife. Is this what you would wish for your wife's inlaws?
Nelly