Metro Bus From SDQ to Sosua

Jun 29, 2011
Can someone please help me here. I am of Puerto Rican descent, but I speak very little Spanish. I can't read this bus schedule from Metro: Metro Servicios Turisticos

All the symbols appear jumbled together and it's not clear to me what they mean.

What I want to do is find out the departure times to go to Sosua from Santo Domingo between Friday and Sunday, since I plan to go there one of those three days. Is the schedule different on weekends or the same and what are all the departure times from SDQ to Sosua? Thanks for any help.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Can someone please help me here. I am of Puerto Rican descent, but I speak very little Spanish. I can't read this bus schedule from Metro: Metro Servicios Turisticos

All the symbols appear jumbled together and it's not clear to me what they mean.

What I want to do is find out the departure times to go to Sosua from Santo Domingo between Friday and Sunday, since I plan to go there one of those three days. Is the schedule different on weekends or the same and what are all the departure times from SDQ to Sosua? Thanks for any help.

What a mess. I don't even think they could understand it.
Try this one:

Caribe Tours | VIAJES

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The schedule is the same 7 days a week. Metro buses leaving Santo Domingo for Sosua at 7 and 11 am, 4 pm.

Caribe Tours also goes from Santo Domingo to Sosua, but has many more buses. One leaves for Sosua every hour.

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
The schedule is the same 7 days a week. Metro buses leaving Santo Domingo for Sosua at 7 and 11 am, 4 pm.

Caribe Tours also goes from Santo Domingo to Sosua, but has many more buses. One leaves for Sosua every hour.

The only difference is and it is not a big difference is that the Metro will drop you off in the heart of Sosua at the Pharmacy by the Texaco station. Where as Caribe Tour will drop you off actually in Charamicos (just on the other side of the beach, about a mile outside of the center of Sosua), and you will have to take a Taxi, or Moto into the heart of town.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The only difference is and it is not a big difference is that the Metro will drop you off in the heart of Sosua at the Pharmacy by the Texaco station. Where as Caribe Tour will drop you off actually in Charamicos (just on the other side of the beach, about a mile outside of the center of Sosua), and you will have to take a Taxi, or Moto into the heart of town.

Or walk if you don't have luggage. When I go to Santiago for the day, if I return on Caribe Tours I walk to town along the beach. Happy to have the exercise after the bus ride.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Metro is better to take if the time is right for you. It does not stop in La Vega and gets there about 30 minutes quicker. Also better and newer equipment.

Donato66

Sep 5, 2011
Looking for traveling help...
Landing at SDQ and was first going to go to Sosua through the Metro Bus Station but decided to visit Boca Chica for a few days since being so close.
Is there a bus that leaves the airport and will bring you to the main rd so I can catch the BC express guagua??
Thanks for the help..

martes_dr

Dec 5, 2010
Looking for traveling help...
Landing at SDQ and was first going to go to Sosua through the Metro Bus Station but decided to visit Boca Chica for a few days since being so close.
Is there a bus that leaves the airport and will bring you to the main rd so I can catch the BC express guagua??
Thanks for the help..

There is no Bus to the main road, but if you dont have so much luggage, just walk to the gate, where all the cars are leaving the parking lot and pay their fee. There it's very easy to hitchhike to the main road, since every single car is heading there. I always got a ride.

TheExpert

Sep 13, 2011
www.dreamridelimousines.com.au
I agree ken view as he told you that the schedule is the same 7 days a week. Metro buses leaving Santo Domingo for Sosua at 7 and 11 am, 4 pm.