Restaurant Unknown

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
I have just met some people who told me of a restaurant they have been to but are not sure of name. So I always interested to something knew hope to put this out to my friends o Dr1 and hope that maybe someone out there has any info. Ok .. The people told me it is Italian .. They think owner's name Nino .. They have eaten on his porch ..have had wonderful meals and that maybe name is something like O Solo Mio? menu limited to Fish, pasta and whatever he has made that day..maybe it is in Friusa?, Veron? Anyway I would hope to find this gem if I had a clue. Thanks, jeb

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yes - Nino's restaurant O Sole Mio is right on the Cruce de Ver?n, across from Beron Taxi, right next to the shopping mall where Claro's office is located. There's no sign. Last time I passed (6 weeks ago) it look like it was closed and the house was being renovated, but check - it may have reopened since then.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Hi - knew I could count on you ... I think we might just take a drive to check it out. Do you have any idea whether they are open for lunch?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've eaten there at lunchtimes but only on weekends. As it's Monday it may be their day off.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Really really good

I've eaten there at lunchtimes but only on weekends. As it's Monday it may be their day off.

Chirimoya .. Had the most delicious meal I think I have had here at O Sole Mio. It was so good I am bringing six of us back this weekend. It is so good I am really not sure if I want to tell many people about it though I think this restaurant deserves Great popularity. Nino and Celia were wonderful hosts and the food delicious delicious. Can't wait till We get back.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I checked and their closing day is Sunday. They're open for lunch and supper the rest of the week.