Any ideas??

M

mia

I'm planning on making my 2nd trip to the DR later this year for my vacation. Last time I stayed in Playa Dorado, which was nice, but I'm not sure where to go this year. I'm staying for about 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone know of any place particularly nice? I heard that there isn't much nightlife in Punta Cana, so I was thinking of Santo Domingo or Boca Chica. Suggestions please!?! :)

D

Doug

That mess in Boca Chica will blow over probably in 1 to 3 weeks as it did a coupla years ago, and will be an excellent place to vacation once again. It has a fantastic nightlife and wonderful places to dine as well, also the beach is a very good beach and its proximity to the capital and airport are enticing too! I for one love the area and would recommend it to anybody. I feel totally safe there and find there are lots of things to see and do very close by, and the people are......well they are like all over the Dominican.....very nice! Have fun and let us know how you like your trip.....where ever you choose!

C

Chris

it depends what you like, but either way they are 20 min away from each other, so you can't go wrong as any problems in boca chica. it will blow over. The people are very aware not to get a bad reputation with tourist, so i can't see it lasting long