Cenral American and Swimming Championships

E

Erin Smith

I need to know information on the CCCAN swimming Championships to be held in Dominican Republic July 1 to 9th. Can you give me the address of someone in charge who can give me information by e-mail as soon as possible, as I think the deadline for entry is in a few days. Many thanks.

Erin Smith

C

christy

Wow! I would be interesting if finding out that info too! Please forward to me if you hear anything.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I have sent your post to someone who should know the email of the Dominican team swimming coach. He should get back to you shortly as he is good with answering emails.

D

Danilo

Erin,
The head coach is a good friend of mine. You use my name for a reference with her when you call. The number is 809 565-2780 and name is Martiza Rodriguez. She should be able to give you the info you need.
Good luck,
Danilo

E

Erin Smith

Dear Danilo, I have not received a response from any Coach.
Thank you for your response, which is very kind of you.

I simply want to know two questions: What is the CCCAN stipulated period to qualify for CCCAN in the CCCAN formal invitation to Counries - in othe words, from which month in 2000 to which month in 2001??

Also what is the the deadline to enter swimmers to swim in CCCAN, according to the CCCAN invitation.

Any assistance you can give me would be very appreciated.

Many thanks,
Erin Smith