Shame on me!

daisy594

Jul 27, 2010
Hello all...I'm ashamed to admit that I was one of the "investors" in Sun Village (now Be Live) and even more ashamed that I only recently found out about the scam! I am so angry! Can anyone direct me on my next step (if there even is one)? Does anyone know of any law suits against those crooks? I've googled but cant really see any current suits or info. Any help will be appreciated.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Do not feel bad. These guys are professional scam artists and they took a lot of people with their slick promotion. Sadly, your money is gone along with a lot of other trusting people. Dont tell me you have any faith in the Dom justice system to get your money back. There is nothing to get back. It is gone and the lawyers are in on it!! Consider it a lesson hard learned. Good luck

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
Hello all...I'm ashamed to admit that I was one of the "investors" in Sun Village (now Be Live) and even more ashamed that I only recently found out about the scam! I am so angry! Can anyone direct me on my next step (if there even is one)? Does anyone know of any law suits against those crooks? I've googled but cant really see any current suits or info. Any help will be appreciated.

Don't feel bad they got my best friend almost got me last I heard was a law suit by some investers against the owners of Be Live and the goverment claiming the resort was illegaly sold, that was a year ago. I can ask my friend more about it .pm me for more information