anyone recharge their famly and friend's phone minutes thru this site???

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I came across the same [or a similar] site through a Facebook ad, and wondered the same thing. For us I thought it might be useful to throw a few bucks onto a phone every so often to keep a phone active while we're in the US [so we don't lose the phone number].

I'll be interested to see the answers too!

AE

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
My mom would sometimes add minutes to my son's phone via a company called direct recharge. They would give a additional 10% (minutes) each recharge. It has been awhile so I am not sure if they are still around. You could also add a message when you sent the minutes.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
i just used ezetop to put minutes on my wife's phone.i second that also.fast and easy.

I registered and every time I put in the country code for the DR (18) and the number it just asks for the country code again. I tried a few different numbers and got the same thing all the time.

Is there something I need to do different?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
OK I have it now. When you hit the country DR it puts in 18 but if you enter the number after the 18 it does not work. Just entered the number as it is 1 829 etc and it works. But you pay about 10 percent more for this, but it is worth it for sure.