Help...One more Actor needed for the North Coast Players next Comedy

Judith

Jul 17, 2005
After our auditions, we find we need one more Actor to join us for our next comedy, due in February.

If you know of anyone, tell them to contact us, as, at the moment we can't go ahead without enough people and I know how everyone is looking forward to our next Production.
809 856 2962

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
After our auditions, we find we need one more Actor to join us for our next comedy, due in February.

If you know of anyone, tell them to contact us, as, at the moment we can't go ahead without enough people and I know how everyone is looking forward to our next Production.
809 856 2962

What's the play? What's the part? What type of comedy?

Judith

Jul 17, 2005
Hi there, we are looking for someone to play the part of one of the Brothers, the play is a Farce and involves illegal immigrants, dead bodies, adoption agencies and many more things. Should be great and we have a wonderful experienced Director, Jane Waites, this time, to handle the Play.

Rehearsals start in November.

Hope to find someone, otherwise we may not be able to put on a show this year, which would be a pity..

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I might be interested in this, I'm pretty much a goofball anyhow. Tell me details (PM). The play sounds like a day in the life of an ex-pat living in the Dominican Republic so I should fit right in!

With the info I was thinking that I could play the part of one of the dead bodies. That is about the extent of my talent.

I DO hope that JR...h or some other "ham" shows up for the show.

Just a little bump with hoping some luck.

Judith

Jul 17, 2005
Hi there, anyone interested should contact Jane who will fix a time to go through the role. I can tell you that rehearsals are usually over the three months prior to the Play and two nights a week. There is a cast of nine plus all the backstage people.
Like last year the Play will be performed at the Sosua Bay Conference Centre with around 3 nights holding around 500 people each night. Great fun, and a bit of hard work, like any farce.........Jane is on 809 915 9135

JaneEmily

Oct 17, 2011
A few more details

What's the play? What's the part? What type of comedy?

The play is Tom, Dick and Harry by Ray and Michael Connolly. The part we need to cast is Dick, the middle brother. The character is a bit of a lad, who has a casual attitude to what is legal. I am looking for an Actor in his 30's as the actor playing the older brother, Tom, is late 40's and the actor playing the youngest brother is in his late teens.

I would be happy to meet up and talk to discuss the role if you are interested.

Jane

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I hope to catch this one, I heard the last one was very good, is Kevin in it again. I somehow dont think id be very good at acting, noone would hear me

JaneEmily

Oct 17, 2011
Hi

if you are still interested in being involved then please get in touch. We are looking for a male actor, preferably somewhere in their 30's or 40's but we are flexible. If acting is not your thing then there is plenty to do backstage.

JaneEmily

Oct 17, 2011
Sorry no Kevin this time, he has other commitments but we have plenty of other fine actors and the play is very funny. If we can fill the last role it is going to be a great show.