A message from barak obamas teleprompter

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That was bad, unfair, and I liked it. What was Bush's excuse? Bush probably never really learned to read. I suspect that Bush had an in ear device telling him what to say next. Oh well, at least Obama learned to read.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
That was bad, unfair, and I liked it. What was Bush's excuse? Bush probably never really learned to read. I suspect that Bush had an in ear device telling him what to say next. Oh well, at least Obama learned to read.

That may be so, but he's the only President of the USA to have earned a M.B.A.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Which at times, seemed about the only thing he could spell....

In all seriousness, with the exception of Harry Truman, all the presidents of the modern era (and most of the ones before that) have been exceptionally well-educated men. How well they used that education is the stuff of endless - and oft mindless - debate.

Jan 9, 2004
That may be so, but he's the only President of the USA to have earned a M.B.A.

Bob:

I would replace "earned" with "received."

Two things well known about Harvard and Yale...once you get in whether it be for academic or money connections, no one flunks out. Some leave of their own volition (Bill Gates)...but no one fails who puts in his/her time. In fact a study showed very few ever receive a grade below a "B." No bell curve there.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Which at times, seemed about the only thing he could spell....

In all seriousness, with the exception of Harry Truman, all the presidents of the modern era (and most of the ones before that) have been exceptionally well-educated men. How well they used that education is the stuff of endless - and oft mindless - debate.

i have real difficulty in attaching the label ?exceptionally well educated?to anyone who did not know that there were black people in Brazil.

Boogie Man

Oct 3, 2011
Well he still ain't even proven in my mind that he was born in the US but aside from that he has kept one Campaign Promise. Remember those ugly posters of his head with the monkey ears that most black folks hung in the window of their business sayin the word Change. Well he just didn't tell us it was a Change for the Worse.
Lettin his woman go to the Spanish Riviera with a 40 plus crew of her friends and relatives was criminal and he should reimburse the Gov't including the security costs. Oh the Martha's Vineyard vacations and private villas in Hawaii for more vacations are also wrong when the economy is where it is. PLEEZE

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
National Silence averted, Obama's teleprompter recovered

Obama's stolen teleprompter recovered, national silence averted - Investors.com

First, the bad news: They recovered President Obama's teleprompter.;)

Side note: I just watched the Republican debate. I like Cain and Paul. I don't think a man named Newt should be President. Romney is too much of a mannequin, while Perry is too much of a jerk. As for Bachman, well I should not say what I think of her in polite company. I do hope the Republicans pick one that will win. That should not be too hard to do.

Boogie Man

Oct 3, 2011

Side note: I just watched the Republican debate. I like Cain and Paul. I don't think a man named Newt should be President. Romney is too much of a mannequin, while Perry is too much of a jerk. As for Bachman, well I should not say what I think of her in polite company. I do hope the Republicans pick one that will win. That should not be too hard to do.

We can only hope and hope. Bachman yeah she is a well focus genius for a day or two then she falls on her face which a world leader can't do, oh sorry shouldn't hussein obama. Perry well the teen girls cervix ****ed him and he stumbles, Romney hmmm maybe but he would need some big time endorcement like the Donald ha ha. CAIN my brother you da Man

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

dream on, my brother.