Reliable, competent and reasonably-priced english-speaking mechanic wanted - Sosua

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I totally agree with CoreyH on Stephan, he's a great mechanic and when he fixes something its usually fixed

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Its up in Los Cerros, take the street across from Caribe tours and go right to the top of the hill to the tee intersection, and look at the third or fourth place on the left side of the road, you can't miss it

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
I totally agree with CoreyH on Stephan, he's a great mechanic and when he fixes something its usually fixed

What did he repair on your vehicle that makes him so great? Does he offer a warranty on his repairs? I need to have my fuel pump replaced on my Chevy Avalanche and I need someone that KNOWS what he's doing.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Stephan has done many repairs for us. My husband could better tell you what they were, that's not really my department. What I know is that he is honest, reasonably priced, fast (but not too fast), does quality work and backs it. If for some reason there is a problem with the work, he is more than willing to try to make it right. Ask around, he has an excellent reputation!!

tomat

Oct 11, 2011
Contact Ashley Butler in Lomas Mironas: he's English and one of the best around as far as I'm concerned. He fixed my Toyota in no time and for a very reasonable price: 809 981 3198