Dr. Oscar Morel

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I went to see Dr. Oscar Morel last week to have 2 veneers put on as I had 2 teeth in the front that were very fine and did not line up well with the rest of my teeth. I called them my swizzle sticks LOL

Dr. Morel is great. He is professional, and super duper nice! His office is comfortable but I can?t speak much on it because unlike many other medical professionals in the DR, You do not wait long in Dr. Morel?s office.

He took many pictures of my teeth, before and after and the results were great. I had to go to 2 different appointments and both times everything was great. The receptionist is also very good, I?m not sure about her English as I try not to speak too much English when I am in DR so I spoke to them all in Spanish. Dr. Morel, though, I believe speaks English very well.

I would recommend Dr. Morel for any cosmetic dental procedure that you need done. His prices are fair, he is professional, and has top of the line equipment and staff. I think that some other DR1ers have been to him as I received his name from this site.

I never knew that I was a little self-conscious about those 2 teeth but my daughter told me the day after the last appointment?.?Mom, you really like those veneers don?t you?? and I asked ?Why do you say that?? and she said ?You are smiling a WHOLE lot more, and wider too!!?

Thanks, Dr. Morel!

SHALENA

P.S. Dr. Morel is located at the Centro Comercial Las Trinitarias, right across from El Metro bus station in Santiago

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I also had work done by Dr. Morel, 2 extractions, two implants, two root canals, sinous flapping, and can't speak highly enough about him. It began on December, completed in May. When I went to my perio in the States, he took an xray and was much impressed with the work. In the States I was quoted between $10 and $12,000 - cost was US$4000 and I could pay in stages.

I live in Sosua took the Metro to Santiago, crossed the street to the medical building and there he was, couldn't have been more convenient.

Both he and his receptionist speak English by the way.