Looking for job Puerto Plata - Sosua area

Jan 22, 2010
Hi all,

Looking for a job with a fix income in the Puerto Plata - Sosua area...

Have a lot of experience in customer service. Supervising people is also not new for me, excellent language skills(english, spanish, french, french and a little german...)

Please PM me if anything available...

Thanks

T.E.

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
Hi Exterminator :)
I think there might be a few DR1-ers looking for similar work in that area. I'd really highly advise you to do the old-fashioned sort of door to door stuff. If you'r looking into something in the hospitality/resort sector, HIGHLY recommend you get a CV in order with a pic attached. Try to get it directly to the GMs or at least someone in a supervisory role so you can chat them up on site, and hussle hussle hussle! :)

The North Coast isn't big for jobs right now (in fact, I'm right now in Bayahibe interviewing for a few :) ) so if the North doesn't work for you, I'd highly suggest you take a look down South if you're able to make the move! Also, keep your eyes on the DR1 classifieds; they might help, too!

Wish you lots of luck and keep us posted! :D

Jan 22, 2010
Yes I know everybody in the area should have my resume already.That is why I posted it here too,it is really difficult to find a job and very frustrating too...knowing I need money to survive!!!

T.E.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
With a handle like 'The Exterminator' I think it?s a dying trade!

Guns, rum and motorbikes keep this country?s population in balance!

Why don?t you re-train and become a midwife (or midhusband if such a career exists)!