Late arrival SDQ, need simple room overnight before guagua to Las Galeras next day

cjpatters@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2009
Hello all,

I arrive Dec 22 at 21:15 and need simple accomodations at or near airport before taking the guagua from the highway intersection, headed north to Las Galeras.

Any recommendations? And can anyone tell me the times of the guaguas in the morning?

Looking forward to a month vacation in the DR....

Chuck

cjpatters@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks, Matilda....I've looked at a few websites this morning, including the Quality Hotel...looks like $137 including all taxes, and it is close per Google Earth and other maps. I've also been looking a Boca Chica hotels (Zappatero (?) and Capri and Europa...farther away, less expensive, but in the wrong direction of the guagua pick up. Thanks very much for your reply and Merry Christmas!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Thanks, Matilda....I've looked at a few websites this morning, including the Quality Hotel...looks like $137 including all taxes, and it is close per Google Earth and other maps. I've also been looking a Boca Chica hotels (Zappatero (?) and Capri and Europa...farther away, less expensive, but in the wrong direction of the guagua pick up. Thanks very much for your reply and Merry Christmas!

That would be Hotel Zapata which would be nice. Never heard of Hotel Capri and you can forget about Hotel Europa. Only thing with going to Boca Chica for one night is it will cost $20-25 each way for a taxi.