Sosua Gyms

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
hi guys.

apart from the sosua bay gyms is there a casual gym in sosua and what is daily usage rate??

thanks for any input

M

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
There is the Golden Park gym on the way out of Sosua toward Cabarete. Go past the Sosua Supermarket, car wash, and turn right at the first street that passes along side the big store.

I used to go to that gym. Personally I much prefer the Sosua Bay gym.

There is also a Gold gym in the Russian complex further out of Sosua in the direction of Cabarete.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is the Golden Park gym on the way out of Sosua toward Cabarete. Go past the Sosua Supermarket, car wash, and turn right at the first street that passes along side the big store.

I used to go to that gym. Personally I much prefer the Sosua Bay gym.

There is also a Gold gym in the Russian complex further out of Sosua in the direction of Cabarete.

Ken,

Do you know if the gym at end of Pedro Clisante is still open? That was a nice casual gym with a reasonable price.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
The Gold's Gym is easily the nicest one in the POP/Sosua/Cabarete area, but also the most expensive. It's about 300 pesos for the day, and a few dollars more if you want to use the pool. However, you get to use the entire facility (gym/pool/restaurant/beach/etc..., which is actually very well put together. The equipment is very well taken care of, and the cardio machines on the second level are set so you can fully appreciate the absolutely breathtaking ocean view. Lockers, showers, etc. are all what you'd expect at a better gym.

As a day pass in an okey-doke gym here in Atlanta is around 15 bux, I'm happy to pay the price.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I hurt my arm in the sosua bay gym , I dont think the machines are state of the art, some seem to move in strange ways